International Student Enrolment
To study at Ntec, students need to apply directly, or through a registered agent.
1. Complete the Enrolment Form
, ensuring all relevant sections are completed, and that the programme of choice is clearly indicated. Please attach:
2. Send the Enrolment Form to your agent (if applying through an agent), or to:
National Technology Institute/ Concordia Institute of Business
Postal Address: PO Box 911-312, Victoria St West, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Courier Address: Ntec Tower, 20 Hobson Street, Auckland CBD, Auckland 1010.
3. If entry criteria are met, applicants will receive an Offer of Place letter, which will give advice on course fees (tuition and resource fees), insurance, and date and methods of payment.
4. To accept an Offer of Place, applicants must sign one copy of the Offer of Place and return it, with full payment of all fees, by the due date.
5. When we receive your fees, we will send you a receipt. This must be presented to your nearest Immigration New Zealand office (contact the NZ Embassy or High Commission for details) with a copy of your Offer of Place in order to apply for a student permit / visa. Note that if you are not granted a student visa you will receive a full fee refund.
6. Once your student visa is approved, and we know when you are coming (i.e. your flight details), we will arrange your homestay (if that is your chosen accommodation). You will receive details of your homestay family before you arrive.
If you want more information on our courses, about studying in New Zealand, or about enrolment procedures, please contact us.
Students may also sit the following English language tests other than IELTS:
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT)
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations
New Zealand Student Enrolment (Domestic Students)