Ntec has a reputation for being friendly, caring, and welcoming, and has a multi-cultural staff with wide experience in education for international students. We have many nationalities studying at Ntec, giving students the opportunity to find out about different cultures and build social networks around the world. Our tutors, counsellors and support staff are happy to mentor students and give guidance to help them get the most out of their study and to reach their full potential.
WHY CHOOSE NTEC?
Benefits for our students:
Best quality education:
- We have well qualified, caring teaching and admin staff.
- Ntec offers scholarships to those with good academic grades. Some scholarships cover all the student fees and some are partial fee scholarships. If you would like to apply for an Ntec scholarship, please contact us for more information.
- We also routinely introduce promotions to encourage our existing students to further their education with us. For instance, we provide scholarships to encourage those who have recently graduated from any of our Diploma programmes to study at a higher level. Current students can find out more from their Head of Faculty.
When students arrive in NZ, we offer:
- Free airport pick up
- 2 weeks free shared accommodation
- Free mobile SIM card
- Free notebook/netbook computers with high specifications for Diploma students
- Free wi-fi internet on campus
- Multi-cultural environment – we have students from more than 16 different countries
- Organised sporting activities, including cricket and indoor soccer, basketball, table tennis and swimming
- Student social activities, including talent quest, barbecues, parties, trips
Find out more…
To learn more about our courses, facilities, location, application process and information on Auckland, Hastings, Tauranga and New Zealand, click the links on this page. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you want more. information.